Quick and Easy Breakfast: Papaya Boats
Happy Weekend, friends!
Who says you can’t have a beautiful tropical breakfast in Michigan?! Little papaya boats going on over here this AM. 😊
- Papaya is rich in fiber, vitamin c and antioxidants. I topped my papaya with...
- Mango // Boosts immunity, reduces inflammation, helps the health of our skin.
- Passion Fruit // Boosts immunity, helps with digestion, improves circulation. (PS: has anyone else had passion fruit before?! This was my first time and I LOVED it!)
- Chia Seeds // Helps digestion, improves brain function, supports blood sugar regulation + weight loss, increases energy)
- Hemp Seeds (improves cholesterol, improves brain health, helps with digestion + weight loss). So simple, easy and filling!
Papaya boats are so easy to make:
- A papaya is ripe and ready to eat when the skin turns from a bright green to yellow.
- Cut the papaya in half length-wise and scoop out the seeds. A ripe papaya should scoop out really easily.
- Fill the inside of the fruit with whatever you'd like! Another great option here is to add yogurt to the inside...yum!
- Grab a spoon and dig in!
I hope you have a beautiful weekend and that you give papaya a try soon!