Quick and Easy Breakfast: Smoothie Bowl
Happy Friday, friends! Man oh man, what a week it has been. <3
Decided to start my day today with a bright smoothie bowl!
In our smoothie, we've got:
- 1.5 cups of homemade almond milk (thanks to my friend Steph over at The Steph Gordon Blog for the inspo!)
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
- 1/2 fresh mango
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 1 TBS of Navitas Organic Goji powder
Throw everything into your blender and blend it up! Then, pour into a bowl and top with:
- 2 TBS of Simple Truth Organic's Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- Handful of fresh mango
- 1.5 TBS of Purely Elizabeth Chocolate Sea Salt Probiotic Granola
This came together in about five minutes and was super filling!
Have a wonderful Friday!