Lunch Vibes: Bright Veggie Sandwich with Tofu
It's a gloomy / dreary day here in Michigan...ugh. It's only January, but I'm really ready for winter to be over! Whenever the weather is depressing, I love to have bright foods...just like this veggie sandwich with tofu. :)
This beauty includes:
- Food for Life's Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Whole Grain Bread
- Simple Truth Organic Dijon Mustard
- Veggie Noodle Co's Beet Spirals
- Organic leaf lettuce
- Simple Truth Organic Extra Firm Tofu
- Cal-Organic Shredded Carrots
- English Cucumber
- Wildbrine's Red Beet and Cabbage Sauerkraut Salad
And that's it! It was so messy to eat haha but really delicious.
I hope you're having a beautiful day!