Align - group coaching
ALIGN - 30 DAY GROUP COACHING
As women, it seems like we all struggle with the same things:
Eating right, finding time to work out, managing our stress better and genuinely loving our bodies.
Life can also make us feel like we struggle with these things by ourselves, but you are not alone and you don’t have to work through these areas of your life by yourself. With Align, we’re all about women supporting women in becoming the best versions of ourselves that we can possibly be.
One 30 minute 1:1 coaching session with MB to go over the goals you intend to work on over the duration of the 30 day program.
Interactive online coaching + group support in a private, safe and supportive space.
Practical tips and guidance on making changes to the areas in your life that women tend to struggle with the most: food, physical activity, stress and self image.
My Rise guide book, including the tools that I use every day to bring richness and joy into my own life experience (my morning routine, meditation / breathwork exercises, mindfulness tips, journaling prompts).
Bi-weekly video conference group check-in’s.
Email support throughout the month.
AS PART OF THE 30 DAY GROUP COACHING, YOU CAN EXPECT TO:
1. Get really clear on the areas of your life that feel out of balance or need work.
2. Receive the tools, guidance and support needed to bring those areas back into alignment.
3. Feel empowered to make the necessary changes to your lifestyle that best support you and the life that you want to live.
4. Be held accountable by your coach and fellow group members to implement the changes you are working to make.
5. Walk away with practical applications toward a new and improved outlook on your life!
THIS IS FOR YOU IF…
You’ve tried to make changes to your health before but have “failed.”
You’re looking to jumpstart your mission of taking better care of yourself / getting healthy.
You’re ready to start exploring ways in which to bring “out of balance” areas of your life back into alignment.
You’re looking for more support and accountability toward reaching your goals but you’re not quite ready to make the leap to 1:1 coaching.
You thrive off of the energy of a supportive group of like-minded women who are also working to better themselves.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR APRIL GROUP?